Streets Vs The Boardroom

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

RED HOT GLAMOUR MODEL @TEAMMEGAMODELS OWN @GEMMAWEBBMODEL

Hi there!!! Well a little bit about me.....

Im Gemma, im from Bristol but travel up to London on regular occasions. I been modelling now part time for about 3 yrs and i love it and now am looking to start it as a full time profession.

Iv worked with numerous leading photographers including Kosher of Koshmo Photography, Emul-8- Us Film and Photography, Above The Peak Photography, Overlord X Photography, Simon Harvey of SJH Photography, Scott Ninness of Superstar Media and Michael Fasani of Popstar Pictures wow the list goes on......!!!

My levels that i will work to are Fashion/High Fashion, Lingerie, Swimwear, Catwalk, Implied Nude, Glamour.

My most recent work iv just done is CandyMagUK's Fast n Furious 2012 Calendar in which im cover girl for the online downloadable version and in the hard copy twice (Feb and July). Last year I appeared in their online mag issue 5 and also due to be in the nex issue due out soon issue 8 'The Fast and Furious Edition'. I'm also just signed a 3yr contract with management in which I will be also bringin out my own website with material that you can subscribe to in the members area ;-) so il keep u posted on that!!

Iv also had an appearance in this series of Skins 3 where i play a dancer in a club, pole dancing, as i also teach a bit of pole dancing in my spare time, and got to say a piece too. Was so much fun filming it and working with the guys from Skins. (Skins series 3 episode 2).

If you would like to book me for any shoot, videos, print, hosting etc... please contact my management at Femelle Studios:

kosher@femelle.co.uk teresa@femelle.co.uk

Tel: 07931 942 141 or 0207 403 4035

Follow them and me on Twitter: @GemmaWebbModel @koshmoPhoto @TeeTee_CMUK

GemmaWebb.com come soon......

Credits:

Feature on TrillTalk Radio Official Model to FleetModels in USA Official TrillHoney #8 2012 Feature on Wiz's Daily Dose Hosting on a mix tape- RNB Healing Volume 7 Shoot with FabPix Shoot with JumpOffUK Shoot with UK Choc Mag Official CandyMagUK Model Covergirl for CandyMagUK's Fast n Furious Calendar (digital download version) CandyMagUK Calendar 2012 in which I featured twice (Feb and July) Published in CandyMagUK issue 8 Published in CandyMagUK issue 5 Shoot with CandyMagUK 2010 MTV Base' Kojo's Comedy Funhouse Member 2010 Miss Flavour Finalist 2009 Shoot with Overlord X Various work with Scott Ninness Photography Various Web Publications including I Candy Shoot with Blitz Photography in Spain

( ALL PHOTOS ARE UNDER STRICT COPYRIGHT FROM  kosher of KoshmoPhotography and emul-8-us photography )          








Post a Comment