Streets Vs The Boardroom

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Red Hot Model Of The Week @EliciaSolis

I am a UK glamour model based in Ilford, Essex, Greater London. Much more then a pretty face as I have graduated in Law and Business. I am a fun loving girl who loves to spend time with family and friends especially my gorgeous nephew.

Growing up around show business made my childhood very different from a lot of my friends. With my dad, a singer, songwriter and entertainer, constantly on tv, in the media and in a movie with Peter Sellers, I found it easy to be in the spotlight myself modelling from the age of 5yrs.

Reaching my teens, I soon discovered the cruelness of some peoples actions, being bullied by other children at school. Living my teen years with not liking who I was and how I looked, I began modelling in my early twenties to try and find my inner beauty and build my confidence.

Through a lot of hard work and determination, I am now a published glamour model working with some of the best people in the industry. I am an official model for and managed by Candy Mag in UK and Fleet Models in US.

I am now happy to say that I am very comfortable and love the person I am. Always believe in yourself, luv Elicia xoxo

Official website: www.EliciaSolis.com
Official twitter: @EliciaSolis
Official Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/EliciaSolis








Post a Comment