Streets Vs The Boardroom

Thursday, April 28, 2011

(((Red Hot))) Model Of The Month Becka Sweet



I'm a beautiful 5'8 Professional model actress/singer. Orginally
from Florida. I have a passion for singing and Loves the camera.
I love being on stage and delivering a unbelievable performance.
I've done fashion shows for Tommy Hilfger, Betsy Johnson,
baby phat, to name a few. Print work, Today's Black Woman, Marie Clarie,
Hype Hair, car shows, and bikes, etc. Fit modeling for Victoria
Secret. I Love paticipating in pageants. I was Miss Photogenic and Miss Congeniality
for Diaspora models. Corona bikini a top finalist. also I won
a Miss Louisiana Talent pageant. I've also done some modeling for
Playboy magazine. etc.
In Acting I was featured on 30 rock as a fit model. also I played a big role as a
cracked addict, name Mrs. Glady's. In the film The final straw. In the
My superEx-Girlfriend with Ulma Thurman, I was featured. Last winter
featured in the Japanese film Paradise Kiss, as The Pedestrain.
With singing performing at Univerisal Studios Hollywood and
LA and NY TV. currently I am trainging for the WWE. Wrestling is also
my biggest passion.
I'm a member of one.org, ASPCA, and proud to help feed the children.
Making the World a better a place, starts with us all.
websites
www.twitter.com/bekasweet
http://www.bekaonline.com/
www.facebook.com/bekasweet
Fan Page- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beka-Sweet/132622670085665
www.myspace.com/bekabutterflies


Post a Comment